Niche Choppers Member Testimonials

"Norb, my list just ATE UP your newest offer!"

Hey dude it's Tom, I know you wanted a testimonial so I did one better, how does your newest account making me $4500 in a few days sound? I was already pushing your other stuff but when you leaked this one I had to get on board and glad I did. Your learning curve and sequences to profit are astounding. Can't believe last year I was buying crappy ebooks, and this year I'm doing 4 figures a day or more thanks to NC!! Keep it up bro I'm a chopper for life.

Tom F.


Hey Norb, just wanted to say thanks...

I would rather remain anonymous for this but I have no problem with you posting it on your choppers site as proof for your people.... Your predictions are awesome man this campaign came in a few thousand over your projections and I was able to stick to around 1:9 for my list on your newest offer... Here take a peak:

Thanks again and please let me know when you are ready for me to blast your newest offer!
**** ******

A Few Posts We Found And Pulled From Members Responses...

*Pyrat77* - I was pretty grim about spending another dime on anything,
but that little voice kept nagging me about this forum. Now I am glad I
did. The mods here are super kool, and the experienced members here are
a wealth of info, I have been devouring info for 2 days.

*Sababitz* - I'm new also (joined a few days ago). You're in the right
place. I recommend everyone to read the noob bible and the fat rich
pig bonuses. Once you go through these, find a single system to concentrate on
and try to perfect it.

Don't jump from system to system or product to product. Focus on one and
you will be surprised how fast it grows, then you move on to the next.

This is only my opinion but it has been working for me so far.

*Eikliw* - you've come to the right place, you can learn absolutely
everything you need to know to be successful online here

soak it all in, and apply what you learn here, and you're guaranteed to
make teh moniez. you have a huge advantage by being here with all the
top dogs, and we're all willing to help you with anything! just ask!

*Elhusseiny* - You have come to right place, be ready for the potential
of several k/month.

*LisaM* - I'm definitely looking forward to learning from this group of
great people.

*PlatinumPi4u* - I will tell you that I have spent time at other forums
in the past, and there were so many people and so much BS, that it made
my head spin. But Finally I found a place that I could call home - a
perfect blend of smart individuals, great programs, no drama or games,
and a place where you can feel free to be yourself.... Very Refreshing..

NC is definitely the place to be...